2 lb Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast
2 Large Eggs
3/4 cup flour for breading
1 cup low fat, low sodium chicken or vegetable broth
1/2 chalet or small onion finely chopped
1 clove garlic finely chopped
1/2 cup white wine
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon black pepper and 1/2 teaspoon kosher or reg. salt
2 tablespoon olive oil
1/4th of no salt butter stick
1. Cut the chicken into 4, 8 oz pieces and pound them slightly so they are uniform in thickness. .
2. Wisk the two eggs good and add 1/3 of salt and pepper for the recipe in it. mix it good.
3. Place flour in a wide dish and add paprika and 1/3 of recipes salt and black pepper and mix it well.
4. Coat both sides of chicken pieces with flour and then with egg mix and back into flour to coat both sides well.
5. Heat the cooking pan well and add oil in it. Place coated chicken pieces and cook until just cooked and light brown on both sides. Remove chicken from the pan and add finely chopped chalets and garlic in . Sauté them a little and add white wine to the mix. Reduce the mix until alcohol is gone and add butter and broth. Continue whisking at low heat until sauce thickens. Add chicken breasts to the mix. let the chicken coat for about 1 min on each side and remove chicken and present it in plate with generous amount of sauce on top.
P.S : You are
to send healthy food recipes or tips that you would like to share with
others. Please indicate that you will like the recipe to be published* on this
web site and that if you would like your name and e-mail addressed
published with your recipe.
A message to all visitors and participants: Contents of this site are meant for educational and discussion purpose only and should not, in any case, be substituted for a medical consultation. The information posted or linked to this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem.Your doctor is the only one who can best assess your health situation and give you a medical advice. No responsibility/liability can be accepted for any posted or linked information and use or misuse thereof. Inclusion on this site in no way implies endorsement for a particular organization, products and/or person/persons and their work. Must read disclaimer before reading further...
Copyright© 1999- by diagnosishealth. All rights reserved.